Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

07/03/13 - Exam Results!

Today I got my first AS Level exam result for Law!  I was expecting a B or a C as I knew I made mistakes however I was very surprised to see that I got an A.  I am very pleased with my results and it shows that my revision paid off!

This result was in Law so this is helping to work towards the career I would like.  I would love to get an apprenticeship in a Law firm and if I continue to get high grades in Law then this will put me at an advantage over candidates who have not previously studied Law.
 
I organised my time so that in the weeks leading up to my exam I tried to do 1-3 hours of revision per day and I will be using this technique when doing exams in the summer although as I will have many more exams, I will be trying to do between 2 and 4 hours per day. 

Overall, this is working towards one of my medium term targets which was to pass all of my A levels and it proves that I have been meeting one of my short term targets which was to revise for all of my Law and Psychology exams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment