Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

08/02/13 - Business Deadline

One of my short term goals was to meet all of my Business and ICT deadlines.  Today was my final deadline for Unit 3 of Applied Business and this means that, except for corrections, I have finished all of my coursework for AS Business.
Overall, I think I have done well on the coursework unit considering this has been the first time I have had to do a lot of coursework in a short amount of time and, as I said in a previous post, completing my homework on the day it was set has helped me to be organised.  The second part of AS Applied Business is examined and as one of my weaknesses is exams and exam techniques - I think that doing well in this particular section of Business should pull my mark up if I don't do as well.

As I have finished my Business coursework, I am going to set myself a new short term goal which is to improve my exam technique and to revise effectively for my Business exam in May.  Knowing my learning style should help me to complete this aim, I will also try to do as many practice questions as possible before the exam so that I am familiar with the types of questions and the layout of the paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment