Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

19/02/13 - ICT Deadline

I have just completed my Unit 18 ICT work before the deadline which was today.
Although we struggled on this work at the beginning, I managed to get my work organised so that I could complete it all in time.  This is also working towards one of my short term goals which was to complete all of my work before the deadlines for my coursework. 
Overall, I am happy with my coursework although I will have amendments to complete before this unit is complete.  I think that courework is one of my strengths because I can redo parts of it or add to things to it as we go along whereas with exams you only get one shot.

In the future I would like to make sure that I understand what my task is overall, becuase although I knew what each individual piece of work was for- I was not looking at the bigger picture.  This is one of my weaknesses and to help me in the fuuture I need to look at the bigger picture of what I am doing and the outcome that I eventaully need to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment